Thursday, February 7, 2008

my first thoughts..

This is my first official post actually... so here goes.
First things first,
the thought of writing a blog has always intrigued me. So I was wondering whether this is a good thing or a bad one. The ability to just tell people how you actually feel is rarely available in every individual out in the world, so mostly I envy those who can. Telling others how you feel is always a great feeling, but sometimes it hurts right? so this was my question... I don't need an answer now. But i hope I'll know about it under good circumstances.
The second thing is about me...
Well, people tell me this, people tell me that, but one thing for sure... my emotional trait has always been criticized.. hehe... but what the hell right... It's true, i cant deny. But the great thing is, for you people out there, I'm in a happy mood today.. hope it stays for quite a while...

4 comments:

Abdullah Zainal Abidin said...

Wow, adik Fatih berbaju guess has a blog. Rancak

shrimp said...

Wajib ar orang emo ada blog dude! Hi Atih~

shrimp said...

hi Fatih

jiha ni.. pengutuk setia kau.
hahahahaha
n aku akan setia membaca blog kau jugak..

peace out Fatih.

syamir said...

fatih ada blog